The News Site of The 223 Eagles

The News Site of The 223 Eagles

The News Site of The 223 Eagles

The News Site of The 223 Eagles

The News Site of The 223 Eagles

The Winter Wonderland Dance!

The Winter Wonderland Dance is taking place this Friday from 6:00 to 8:30pm. 

How can you attend, you may ask. Well, you can secure a ticket at any point of the day from a designated teacher: Ms.Hernandez, Ms. Manning, Emily Myers, and Ms. Devore. Tickets are five dollars and which can only be paid in cash.

There hasn’t been an entire high school dance in a while so you wouldn’t want to miss out on the many exciting things like a DJ and lots of food. Everyone in high school is invited. 

Kennedy Betances, a senior, is thrilled about the dance and is planning to go thrifting so she could find something to wear. It’s the second dance that has been open to her throughout her four years in 223. “There is going to be music, food and since there is going to be a whole lot of people I hope it will not be segregated and that at least everyone leaves with at least one new friend.” She helped plan out the dance and even made the tickets for the dance. She hopes to see many people there and for them to make the best of this experience.